We are delighted to welcome you back to Tolosa on the weekends. We are back open for limited service under the State of California protocols and are looking forward to hosting you again. Join us for some wine, food and sunshine this weekend!
What does the Current Tasting Room Experience look like?
As we have been preparing, the safety and health of our guests and employees is our top priority. Here are several operations we have implemented to comply with the California Department of Public Health and CAL OSHA Covid-19 reopening guidelines:
- Per the state requirements, tasting rooms can only open at this time if they offer dine-in, sit-down full meals. We are thrilled to have partnered with some gourmet food trucks to be at Tolosa on Saturday and Sunday of each weekend until we can resume our regular operations.
a. When you arrive at the winery, we will greet you at check-in and seat you outside where all tables are distanced 6 feet apart or more. You can then place a food order with our fabulous food truck partner for that day to go with your glass or bottle of wine. Wine cannot be consumed on-premise without a sit-down, full meal per individual.
- Tolosa will be open for on-premise service by appointment only with 90-minute seatings available at 11am,1:30pm and 4pm. To make an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805.782.0500.
- Tolosa will solely be offering wines by the glass and bottle purchases for on-premise consumption on the Patio and Terrace. Wine tastings will not be conducted, and the Heritage Room will remain closed at this time.
- Tolosa will continue to be open for Grab-and-Go pick-up orders 11am – 6pm daily.
- Tolosa is not able to accommodate groups larger than 8 people during this reopening stage.
- Tolosa will be following the protocols set out by the State for the operation of Dine-In Restaurants for your safety and those of our employees, including staff temperature checks, staff and guests wearing masks and practicing social distancing, and frequent handwashing and sanitizing, as well as sanitization of our facility.
As we have all learned over the past couple of months, things are constantly changing; we foresee our protocols at Tolosa evolving as well during this process. We ask for your patience as we navigate through this new way of life. We are overjoyed to be able to invite you out to see us again. We are humbly grateful for all your support, and we hope you will be able to spend some of this beautiful weekend at Tolosa. See you soon!