We are delighted to welcome you back to the Tolosa Tasting Room. We are back open for on-premise wine service under the State of California protocols and are looking forward to hosting you again!
What does the Current Tasting Room Experience look like?
As we have been preparing, the safety and health of our guests and employees is our top priority. Here are several operations we have implemented to comply with the California Department of Public Health and CAL OSHA Covid-19 reopening guidelines:
- Beginning Saturday, June 13th, 2020, Tolosa will be offering a signature wine tasting flight and bottle purchases for on-premise consumption on the Patio and Terrace 7 days a week. Wine tastings will not be conducted indoors in the Tasting Room or Heritage Room. The Heritage Room will remain closed at this time.
- Tolosa will be open for on-premise service by appointment only with 90-minute seatings available at 11am,1:30pm and 4pm. Reservations required.
- When you arrive at the winery, please text us and wait in your vehicle until we let you know your table is ready. We will greet you at check-in and seat you outside where all tables are distanced 6 feet apart or more.
- Tolosa is not able to accommodate groups larger than 8 people during this reopening stage.
- We are unable to accommodate outside food or picnics at this time. We have artisan cheese plates available for purchase to enjoy with your wine experience.
- Tolosa will be following the protocols set out by the State for the operation of wineries for your safety and of our employees. Guests are required to wear face masks when visiting the property. Tolosa employees will receive temperature checks, and wear face masks. Employees will practice social distancing, frequent handwashing and sanitizing, as well as sanitization of our facility.
As we have all learned over the past couple of months, things are constantly changing; we foresee our protocols at Tolosa evolving as well during this process. We ask for your patience as we navigate through this new way of life. We are overjoyed to be able to invite you out to see us again. We are humbly grateful for all your support, and we hope you will be able to spend some of this beautiful weekend at Tolosa. See you soon!